Sir Sunday Nnamdi Nwosu
Sir Sunday Nnamdi Nwosu Kss, GCAO, MIOD work started in the defunct Daily Times of Nigeria Plc. Sir Nwosu left Daily Times and plunged into small scale business of office equipment supplying to small and big corporate organizations. In the course of his business expansion, Sir Nwosu graduated into big-time construction contractor. As a passionate investment icon , Sir Nwosu effectively used the opportunities created by the Nigerian Stock Exchange by investing in quoted Stocks. His commitment to sustainable corporate governance led him to form with others over two decades ago, the independent shareholders Association of Nigeria(ISAN). Sir Nwosu has leveraged the association as the leading shareholders’ activity group not only in Nigeria but also in Africa.
In 2007, Sir Nwosu was vested with the order of the Knight of Saint Sylvester by His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI in appreciation of his contribution to the orderly development of the catholic church. Sir Nwosu, is the Grand Patron The Boys Brigade Nigeria, Grand Patron Red Cross Society, Sir Nwosu is on the board/Committee of R.T Briscoe Plc- Acting Chairman Board of Directors. Kajola integrated investment plc-director, Obuchi Limited- chairman, Sunnaco Nigeria Ltd-Chairman, ISAN investment&Property Company Ltd – Director, Founder/National coordinator Emeritus ISAN,State President The Boys Brigade Nigeria Lagos State 2011-2016, National President The Boys Brigade Nigeria (2017), Member Audit Committee of Julius Berger Nigeria Plc, Member Audit Committee of Trust Bond Mortgage Bank Plc, Member Audit Committee of Friesland Campina, WAMCO (Nigeria)Plc, Member Institute of Directors, Fellow PEFON, Member security and Exchange Commission Rules/Legislation Committee, Member Audit Committee of Seplat Plc, Sir Nwosu had also served as a member of the Federal Government Commission on vision 20:20:20. Non-Executive Director of Mrs Oil Nigeria Plc, non-executive director of Nigerian Aviation handling.
- The Boys Brigade Nigeria.
- NIPOST Meritorious Service Special Bulkpost Award.
- The Pearl Award, Dopemu Lions Club Merit Award.
- Nigeria Red Cross Society Lagos Merit Award.
- Association of Statistics Student of Nigeria.
- The University of Ibadan Chapter for Excellence in contribution to the growth of the Association.
- Award of excellence by capital market correspondent Association of Nigeria (ACSMCAN) for the growth and development of capital market journalism in Nigeria.
- Merit Award by the directorate of social communications DSC for Outstanding contributions and support for social communications activities in the catholic Archidiocese of Lagos and ICSAN 2014 Awards.
Sir Sunday Nnamdi Nwosu KSS , GCOA, MIOD, enjoy listening to music especially indigenous, visiting friends, sick people, needy homes and schools. He also has a keen interest in reading and attending to church development activities.